The user interface is how your clients see you, and you want to look good. Whether the interface is to a chair, a software application, or a web site, ensuring an intuitive interface that does not detract from functionality is the key to success. I can create interface designs that are simple, elegant, and functional, while ensuring usability across diverse sets of users.
Interaction Design and User Interface Design
I can Assist at any stage of Interaction or UI Design Projects. I am fortunate to be involved in the product design lifecycle with many of my clients. My primary focus is on creating intuitive interfaces that reflect the findings and insights from user research and user interface testing. I want these interfaces or interactions to clearly support users’ goals, meet user expectations, and satisfy user needs. Our designs reflect a dedication to users’ needs and interface best practices, as well as our clients’ primary business or technical considerations.
I have been involved in the design of Web Applications, Rich Internet Applications, Web sites, software applications, small screen interfaces, mobile devices, healthcare products, Financial Applications, Sales Dashboards, Intranet Applications, healthcare packaging, IVRs, retail point of sale (POS) terminals, touch-sensitive applications and more.
- Application of task analysis and user analysis
- Design brainstorming
- Iterative design (multiple rounds of user feedback and/or testing plus design revisons)
- Rapid wireframing
- Functional mapping
- Visual design, including adherence to specific brand guidelines as requested
Deliverables may include:
- Prototype screens (with limited or full visual design)
- Multiple design reviews
- Functional prototypes
- HTML simulations for usability testing or user interviews
- Interaction design guidelines
- Interaction storyboards
- User interface style guides
- User interface standards
- Functional and UI requirement documents
- Icons and Graphics
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”