Cloud Server Hosting
SECURE CLOUD, ENGINEERED FOR UNMATCHED POWER AND STABILITY
Clustered cloud hosting on Xen® Hypervisor for multiple VMs, software-based firewall with a choice of 140+ OS images. For ISVs and large organizations.
VMWare-based cloud for large enterprises with dedicated firewalls, multiple management consoles seeking complete security and scaleability.
CLOUD BACKUP & STORAGE
Automated Agent based disk to disk backup & retrieval, Geographically Redundant with Encryption.
Cloud solutions including Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) & Apps.
CLOUD WITH LOAD BALANCER, DEDICATED FIREWALL AND CLUSTERING
Achieve high availability and build your own web cluster without burning your entire hosting budget
Serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance with our Cloud CDN.
WHITE LABELLED CLOUD
Let your customers find, buy, and manage the cloud services from today.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”